Terms and Conditions
Navigation and public searching of this website are subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Guarantees, Responsibilities and Damages
1. Iguatemi does not guarantee that the contents, instruments and materials contained, utilized and offered in this website are exactly up-to-date or complete and does not accept responsibility for damages caused by eventual errors of content or shortcomings of equipment.
2. The Company does not accept express or tacit responsibility for the improper use of the information, instruments or materials made available and/or of the equipment used for this website, for whatever purpose made by any user, who has entire responsibility for eventual harm done to their own rights or of third parties, whether or not caused by this improper use.
3. Under no circumstances, will Iguatemi, its directors, executive officers or employees be held responsible for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses arising out of the connection with this website or use on its part or incapacity of use by anyone, or with regard to any shortcoming in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or breakdown of line or of the system, even if the Company or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. The adequate provisioning of all the resources of the Internet, without exception, is the entire responsibility of the user of this website.
5. Iguatemi does not accept responsibility for the contents of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website or (b) the address of whose website is available to them. The Company does not guarantee the compensation of any damage caused by the websites mentioned in this item.
7. An investment in securities involves a high degree of risk. Please review the Company’s Risk Factors.
Confidential Nature of the User´s Information
Author´s Copyrights and Intellectual Property
Unless there is any regulation to the contrary, all the contents of the pages of this website, such as information, materials, tools, paging, graphs and drawings belong to Iguatemi or to third parties, who have legally ceded their rights of usage.
Comments on EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA
From time to time, Iguatemi discloses so-called non-GAAP financial measures, primarily EBITDA and Adjusted. EBITDA consists of operating profit plus net financial expenses and depreciation and amortization. Adjusted EBITDA consists of EBITDA plus:
- equity in the results of investees;
- exchange rate variation on investments abroad; and
- non-recurring expenses recorded as administrative expenses in its income statement. EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA are not financial performance measures calculated in accordance with Brazilian GAAP or U.S. GAAP, must not be considered as alternatives to net income as an indicator of operating performance, or as alternatives to operating cash flows as an indicator of liquidity.
EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA are not calculated using a standard methodology and may not be comparable to the definition of EBITDA or Adjusted EBITDA or similarly titled measures used by other companies. Iguatemi believes that EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA allow a better understanding not only of its financial performance but also of its ability to comply with its obligations and obtain funds for its capital requirements. However, EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA present limitations that impair their use as a measurement of its profits since they do not consider certain costs arising from its business that might significantly impact its results of operations and liquidity, such as financial expenses, taxes, depreciation, capital investments and other related charges.
Note: Having accessed this website and some of its pages, the user will have automatically accepted all the Terms and Conditions here laid down. Therefore, please cease the navigation and public searching of the pages of this website in the event of your not agreeing with all of the above Terms and Conditions.